Christmas Jumper Day 2017 – Save The Children
To support Christmas Jumper day for Save the Children on Friday 15th December, students may wear a festive jumper instead of their blazer. This is not non-uniform and students should ensure that they are wearing all other uniform – skirts/trousers, shirt and tie etc.
Students are asked to make a £1 donation to wear a festive jumper. Donations from students should be made to form tutors.
Message from Mr Al Moon Head of School
‘The best results ever for Brayton’
It was with immense pride that I am able to report that:
- 70% of the students passed English and Maths. Significantly better than schools did nationally.
- All students made progress that is significantly above national average.
- These are the basic measures that the government use to judge school improvement. The Rodillian Multi-Academy Trust want to improve the education of young people in Brayton, Selby and the surrounding villages.
- Brayton Academy is striving to be one of the best schools in the country and we have taken significant steps in that journey.
- We want to transform the GCSE results so that lives can be transformed.