Message from Mr Al Moon Head of School
‘The best results ever for Brayton’
It was with immense pride that I am able to report that:
- 70% of the students passed English and Maths. Significantly better than schools did nationally.
- All students made progress that is significantly above national average.
- These are the basic measures that the government use to judge school improvement. The Rodillian Multi-Academy Trust want to improve the education of young people in Brayton, Selby and the surrounding villages.
- Brayton Academy is striving to be one of the best schools in the country and we have taken significant steps in that journey.
- We want to transform the GCSE results so that lives can be transformed.