Year 11 Parent’s Evening planned for Thursday 19th July has been postponed to Thursday 13th September
Message from Mr Al Moon Head of School
‘The best results ever for Brayton’
It was with immense pride that I am able to report that:
- 70% of the students passed English and Maths. Significantly better than schools did nationally.
- All students made progress that is significantly above national average.
- These are the basic measures that the government use to judge school improvement. The Rodillian Multi-Academy Trust want to improve the education of young people in Brayton, Selby and the surrounding villages.
- Brayton Academy is striving to be one of the best schools in the country and we have taken significant steps in that journey.
- We want to transform the GCSE results so that lives can be transformed.
Maths Puzzle Of The Week
Get involved! Weekly maths puzzle for everyone to have a go at! Prizes for students, pride and gloating rights for parents and teachers!